Pawsome Peanut Biscuit Mix
255g unsalted butter
3 tsps. vanilla essence
PREPARATION TIME 20 minutes
BAKING TIME 25 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 180C (356F) for 10 minutes.
1. Use an electric mixer to mix the butter on medium speed until the butter is soften.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla essence, continue to mix on low speed for 4 minutes until evenly mixed.
3. Add the biscuit mix, continue mixing on medium speed for 5 minutes until the mix becomes dough.
4. Mould the biscuit, or use a biscuit cutter, to create the desired shape. (A diameter of 5 to 6cm is recommended).
5. Place biscuits on a baking sheet on an oven tray.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 180C (356F). To ensure even baking, flip biscuits after 10 minutes if your oven only has heating coils above.
7. Biscuits can be kept in an airtight container for about 1 month, so you can give your dog a treat a day!